You are not logged in.

• "Ray" is male
  • "Ray" started this thread

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Saturday, January 9th 2016, 10:48pm

I was just informed that we can extend the deadline a bit, as the video will not be ready for us to start final reviews on the 11th.

So, the new 'tentative' deadline is Jan 12th, with the option to extend it further if Roxanne & Joel need more time beyond that. We should know by Monday if it will need an additional extension.

For the teams that are still working frantically to get done in time, this is obviously great news! :fc-party:
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

2 registered users and 41 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ThorHusby, Koroglu

• "Ray" is male

Friday, January 29th 2016, 7:44am

Much has happened since my last update, but the frantic pace of tasks surrounding it prevented me from keeping this thread updated as much as I would have preferred.

At this point, more than half of the Translate-a-thon languages have completed their final reviews and now have their hard work up in YouTube, as well as the LTI Repository location. So, I'm about to begin the process of 'converting' the project to a more 'normal' one, where other languages will be able to dive in to get it translated, too.

Because this is an extension of an already existing 'first half' (Parts I & II), and because a good amount of that first half has been removed in this 'full' version (and a few new things added), I will first need to perform some significant surgery on each the first half's translation efforts that were not part of this translate-a-thon. Please realize that these individual language subtitle adjustments will take a good amount of time to complete. Since nearly half of these languages are already completed, I will be temporarily locking down those languages within the Working Location to prevent anyone from wasting their time trying to start from scratch. I will then open up each subtitle as it is converted and is added to the working location. Please be patient, as I'm looking at a LOT of work here in order to save you folks even more work. ;)

2 registered users and 39 guests thanked already.

ThorHusby, Enive

• "Ray" is male

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 1:59am

This beastie is finally open for all languages!

I brought over and fully adjusted every translation that was at least started in the original "Part I & II" video, so members of those languages wouldn't have to start the first half over from scratch.

Hugs,
Ray

1 registered user and 32 guests thanked already.

Enive

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Thursday, February 4th 2016, 11:36am

Copyright claim on The Choice is Ours Full Version

In the Portuguese Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCprkoKz-ioCS03B3FIZfBdQ

"Due to a copyright claim, your YouTube video has been blocked. This
means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube, and you may
have lost access to some features of YouTube.

Video title: The Choice is Ours 2016 Official Full Version 21 Language Subtitles Full HD,1080p

Includes: Visual content

Claimed by: RTP"

between 1:06:58 and 1:07:36

I'll be contesting this claim by choosing the option (translated from Portuguese) "I have a license or written authorization from the respective author..." if no one replies here advising me to not to contest, until the end of the day (11:34 am here)
hugs
@zedom ? @Ray ?
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 26 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 8:33pm

I'm just now seeing this, so it's likely too late to provide you some useful input.

The section in question is the small CNN interview snippet with Vinod. To dispute the copyright, both TVP & LTI put in a claim for "fair use", as it is only a very small snippet of the full interview, it is being used for educational purposes, and it is likely to entice new people to go to their site to seek access to the full interview. Our counter-claim was not contested by any of the parties involved for CNN.

28 guests thanked already.
  • "Ray" is male

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 9:29pm

For anyone not already aware, we keep an updated display of all materials that experience any kind of copyright claim, which you can find here. Keep your YouTube channels safe, Kids! ^^

25 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion