• "Agniko" is female
  • "Agniko" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 14th 2018

Language Team: English/Polish

Focus Group: Language Team Assistant

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 5:25pm

Dzień dobry!

Dzień dobry,
mam nadzieję, że nie jestem na tej stronie jedyną aktywną osobą. Jestem studentem języka anielskiego, głównie lingwistyki na De Montfort University w Leicester. Robię wszystko co w mojej mocy, żeby zajmować się w głównej mierze językiem i wszytkim co jest z nim związane. To jest jedna ze stron, które pomogą mi w tym, chociaż o wiele za późno na nią trafiłam. Gotowa do wszelikch zadań, jeżeli się takowe znajdą .

1 registered user and 1 guest thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Wednesday, October 17th 2018, 7:27am

Welcome Agniko!
You certainly did not find LTI "too late", as this is certainly a major 'marathon', rather than a sprint. ;)

You are also not the only active person here, although the Polish Team has not shown any activity for a few years.
Time and experience has made it clear that language teams tend to ebb and flow, sometimes collapsing altogether when their coordinator is no longer able to serve in such an important role. Unfortunately, no one has yet stepped up to take on the challenge of rebuilding what used to be a rather strong Polish Team.

In preparation for a massive promotion to repopulate numerous teams (a 'reboot', if you will), I recently compiled a master list of everything known to be started &/or completed by each team, which will be used to help attract interested multi-linguists to come and help us carefully craft more translations of these materials into their language. This link will provide you with an overview of what the Polish Team has accomplished so far, and could become a good resource for you to use to select some of the 'not yet published' materials that only need a final proofreading, or at the very least, much less effort than starting a new project from scratch.

Of course, you are also completely free to select projects that have not yet been started by the Polish Team. The master list of all official projects that have been "opened for translating" (meaning that the English Team has already completed all of their transcription/proofreading work on them) can be found here.

Regardless of the path you choose to follow, just make me aware of how you would like to contribute and I will be happy to guide you in LTI's tools and overall systems approach.
I'm really glad you're here, my friend. :loveya:

P.S. I also saw that you introduced yourself to the English Team, so I will also respond to you there.
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 guest thanked already.