You are not logged in.

[Finnish Proofreading 1] Jacque Fresco in Stockholm - July 2010

Nattka

Unregistered

Friday, October 28th 2011, 1:25pm

Jacque Fresco in Stockholm - July 2010

Jacque Fresco of The Venus Project lectures in Stockholm, 2010. This has also been referred to as his "greatest lecture", although that may be rather difficult to prove. ^^ ( 41:59 )

Nattka in black nomada in green, editing Nattka's post
Hi, all grammar-Nazis :) This project more likely has no dotsub link... it does now ;) ... yet as it was transcribed, translated and dubbed solely by Igor (Russian Team translator) and proofread in Russian by the team. Great job fellows!! Thank you for the great initiative!! 8) It requires serious time-shifting and final proofreading. Russian team ROCKS!! :luck:

I made some notes to correct the English subtitles as I went along: ... and bruno passed them from the youtube link where you were working them to the new DotSub working location linked here bellow :clown:

P.S. Apologies if I posted in the wrong section. This is the right section alright :cowpoke: I couldn't forgive you otherwise, as I am not religious. But for the same reason I would never be offended with you. :laughing: :rofl: :ahaha: ok :eyeroll: next. :giggle:

this video is now also in the projects list/wiki table

huuuugs! and thank you for the lovely suggestion of video and the initiative of posting it here :love:

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Ray" (Jul 28th 2018, 10:42am)

3 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion