You are not logged in.

• "Ray" is male
  • "Ray" started this thread

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 5:33am

Future By Design 'Vietnamese translation migration'

Is there anyone here in the Vietnamese Team available to help finalize an important 'translation migration' project?
I'm looking to finalize our migration of all of the old translations to the newer "Future By Design" video that TVP released and only need one person from most teams, including Vietnamese.
Once completed, the Vietnamese translation will be re-added to all relevant global YouTube distribution locations. ^^
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

31 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: Jun 30th 2017

Language Team: Vietnamese

Focus Group: Public Relations Group

Friday, June 30th 2017, 6:24am

Future By Design 'Vietnamese translation migration'

Hi Ray!
I'd like to help in the project Future By Design 'Vietnamese translation migration' . Please let me know what I can do for contribution since I'm a native Vietnamese.

3 registered users and 13 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

hqminh0311, Ray, bkt92

Date of registration: Jun 30th 2017

Language Team: Vietnamese

Focus Group: Translator

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 4:11am

Hi guys!
I'd like to help finalize this project too.
@Ha: If you're interested in some further discussions, send a friend request to my facebook below. It's great to see that there's also other native Vietnamese here :).
https://www.facebook.com/hqm.superman

1 registered user and 11 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male
  • "Ray" started this thread

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 4:29pm

Oh, this is wonderful to see, guys!

This kind of 'rare special update project' is usually a one person task, but the lengthy original Vietnamese translation also needs a bit of organizing to get it in sync with the global timestamps. So, I believe this is something that both of you can significantly help with on different levels (one person translated the new additions while the other organizes the already existing translation), and then it would be great if you could proofread each other's efforts.

This is not a 'normal' project that we would handle in dotSUB or Pootle, so to connect you with this particular project, I will need you to PM me whatever email address you prefer to use with Google Documents. Once I have connected you to the spreadsheet, I will be able to guide you through what is needed here. The work itself should not take more than a few hours to complete, and then whatever time it takes for you two to proofread the finished translation for accuracy, clarity, consistency, spelling, grammar, etc.. ;)
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

13 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion